Crock Pot Hot Tamales
We love tamales around here and there’s usually a pack of them sitting in the freezer. They are great cooked as directed, but really shine when you spice things up and cook them low and slow in your slowcooker. We’re sure this will become a family favorite in your house as well.
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chili con carne
- 6 tamales Here's our recipe
- 1/2 C of onion, chopped
- 2 C corn chips, crushed
- 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spread the chili con carne over the bottom of the crock pot. Lay the tamales over the chili. Sprinkle in the onions. Scatter the crushed chips over the onions. Spread the cheese over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.